Our 7 lb galvanized boat anchor is perfect for boats up to 22' in moderate conditions. It's compact enough to fit in a 5 gallon bucket and keep all your line, chain, and anchor together. Great for replacing your low grade factory anchor.
For use in saltwater or freshwater, its perfect for back country fishing, bay boats, lakes, rivers, or as a backup anchor for boats with limited storage. Also great for holding kayaks, jet skis, small fishing boats, and more. Great for sand, mud, clay, grass, weeds, gravel, or any combination.
Not recommended for rock piles or extremely rocky areas.
- For Boats Up To 22' In Moderate Conditions (20 mph wind or less) Sizing Info
NOTE: Do not use chain larger than 5/16" or it may affect the 7 lb anchor's setting ability.
- Minimum 3 ft of chain required. 4-6 ft is recommended for the "breakaway" release in rocky bottoms
- Learn more about the "Breakaway" zip tie release method
- Free Shipping to lower 48 United States Only
- Orders ship out in 3-4 business days with UPS delivery 3-4 days later
- Model #: HBA-7W-G